It is just like permanent makeup, it is a way of cosmetic tattooing on the face with the help of a manual device and not just a regular tattooing machine. With the help of small fine strokes, our experts can mimic real eyebrows making a natural look of perfectly even eyebrows you have dreamed about.
Time of service:
Microblading has become a very popular way to make yourself more beautiful and there is a reason for that. Not all women have beautiful thick eyebrows by nature so many of them are struggling to make their eyebrows beautiful using makeup.
Sometimes the reason for poor eyebrows is just genetic, on the other hand, it can show that there are some problems with the diet or maybe there is some disease or trauma.
You can have thin eyebrows for the following reasons:
- Age. With age, our hormonal levels change which can lead to thinning hair on the scalp, eyebrows or even the whole body.
- Too much plucking. Sometimes when we pluck our eyebrows we might get carried away and get eyebrows that are way too thin. And if you pluck them like that on the regular basis then you might damage the hair follicle and it might stop growing at all!
- Poor diet. When our bodies lack some nutrients it causes hair loss all over the body.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Alopecia Areata
So if you have some of those problems or you want to re-shape your own eyebrows we have a solution! Microblading!
How does it work?
It is just like permanent makeup, it is a way of cosmetic tattooing on the face with the help of a manual device and not just a regular tattooing machine. With the help of small fine strokes, our experts can mimic real eyebrows making a natural look of perfectly even eyebrows you have dreamed about. People might not even tell that you have tattooed eyebrows because they will look just like your own. However, since here the ink is placed not as deep as in regular tattoo it loses its color quicker. So even though it considered a permanent solution it is best to renew it after 2-4 years.
Benefits of the Microblading
- Reduce the amount of time necessary to get ready in the morning.
- Gives those with skin hair loss secondary to chemo a natural looking brow.
- Does not smudge, even with exercise for those with an active lifestyle.
- Virtually painless and harmless
- Lasts 1-3 years depends on skin type
- Pigment does not change color, only loses saturation